9) there are no baby food jars taking up valuable real estate in your kitchen cupboards
8) it's portable - you can go anywhere without having to worry what baby is going to eat
7) it makes for adorable baby photos
6) it requires no 'fighting' with baby at mealtimes, no making airplane noises or silly faces
5) it helps develop baby's motor skills (hand-eye coordination, pincer grasp, holding, dropping)
4) it's super easy
3) you know baby is always getting fresh, healthy food
2) it saves time and money (the cost of baby food has gone up 21% since 2007!)
1) babies become confident and adventurous eaters, not picky eaters!
see this wonderful article from the BBC on why starting your baby on table food at 6 months is best
Adventures in Solid Food by Adventures in Solid Food is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.baby-led-solids.blogspot.com