Baby Led Solids: Research & Experiments

Baby Led Solids: Research & Experiments

all content copyright protected
Baby-led Solids Twitter Button

Bell Pepper, take 3

Variety is the spice of life, or so they say. I like to try different foods with Buttercup, and I like trying old foods new ways. She's had bell peppers before, but this time she had them roasted. I'd made roasted red pepper and potato soup (with kale), so I drained the liquids and gave Buttercup the chunks from the soup. Of all of the foods on her tray she went for the red peppers the most. I don't know if it was because she thought they were the tastiest, or if it was because they were most brightly colored. I have noticed she tends to gravitate towards brightly colored foods. I'm sure there's some natural instinctual lesson to be learned here...not sure what it is, though...I do know that brightly colored foods make for brightly colored diapers!

PROS: high in vitamin C 
CONS: none

No comments:

Post a Comment