Baby Led Solids: Research & Experiments

Baby Led Solids: Research & Experiments

all content copyright protected
Baby-led Solids Twitter Button

Tomato, take 3

I'm fully aware that this post isn't exactly breaking news. But, it was the first time Buttercup actually seemed to enjoy a raw tomato, so I thought it was worth mentioning. You'll have to forgive me if you think I'm being repetitive. 

She's had tomato on other occasions, and likes it much better cooked. Raw tomatoes usually inspire Buttercup's "sour" face, which is pretty amusing for her parents. This particular evening, however, Hubby and I were eating salads with dinner so I gave some grape tomatoes to Buttercup just for kicks. I cut them in half first, since hard round foods still pose a choking hazard for  babies, regardless of their eating skill. 

She ate them! No faces!

PROS: high in vitamin C
CONS: an acquired taste for some

No comments:

Post a Comment